subota, 5. siječnja 2013.

Nova godina....New year...

Čitam tuđe postove (a lijena sam pisati na vlastitom blogu...) i - naletih na tekst koji izgleda baš kao da sam ga ja napisala...

I read other people's posts (I'm lazy to write on my own blog ...) and - I found a text that describes me :) 

Deanna from
http://anewdayartstudio.com/blogs/the-playground/ says:
"Last year I took a lot of online art courses.  Way too many in fact.  Now most of them were downloadable and are safely tucked away in neat files in my computer waiting for the day I have time to get to them.  The issue is I kept signing up for new courses so I never had time to go back to them."  

Nova godina je prilika da se prihvatim posla i umjesto gledanja kako drugi crtaju, češće sama uzmem boje i kistove u ruke...

This coming year I plan to paint more and less to watch workshops videos :)))

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar